Monday, November 12, 2007

week 9 #20

I found the YouTube videos entertaining but most were a waste of time. If you missed the presidential debates on TV you could certainly catch up on the news. The Librarian video was out-dated (no AV or computers) although some of the information still applisd. One needs to verify information on computers. The energetic dances of the comedian were good but again I would't normally bother to watch. The Seneca Library holiday music video was informative as well as enjoyable.
My favorite sites were in the Pets & Animal heading. I liked Nora the cat who played piano with her two paws (and her face). The duet was cute. I couln't believe they actually sell Nora merchandise. I also enjoyed the Dancing Dog, the Cat in a Yoga Mat, and the foreign language video which included two dogs one of which was a Pomeranian-which I adore. Two poms shared my life previously.

No comments: